Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government

written question – answered on .

Alert me about debates like this

  • Private Rented Housing: Older People

    To ask Her Majesty's Government how many tenants over the age of 60 currently live in private rental accommodation; whether this proportion of older people in private rental accommodation is...

  • Social Services: Finance

    To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to change the distribution of adult social care funding.