Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 9th September 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Preet Kaur Gill Preet Kaur Gill Shadow Minister (International Development)

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, if he will publish all (a) research and (b) reports his Department has commissioned and requested on (i) the Sikh community and (ii) Sikh groups and organisations in each of the last three years.

Photo of Luke Hall Luke Hall Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

The Department has not produced any specific research or reports on the Sikh community, including Sikh groups and organisations, in any of the last three years.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.