Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Rehabilitation Centres: North East

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 3rd September 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Grahame Morris Grahame Morris Labour, Easington

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how many residential drugs treatment services have been made available for (a) men and (b) women in the North East in each of the last five years.

Photo of Jo Churchill Jo Churchill The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

The number of residential drugs treatment services available for men and women in the North East is not collected centrally. Local authorities are responsible for assessing local substance misuse need, and commissioning services to meet that need, including rehabilitation services. Residential rehabilitation is usually purchased on a case-by-case basis by local authorities.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No3 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.