Food Supply

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 5th September 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Caroline Lucas Caroline Lucas Green, Brighton, Pavilion

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, if he will publish his Department's guidance issued to (a) Resilience Forums, (b) local authorities (c) other bodies with responsibilities to prepare for crises under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 and (d) representatives from the agriculture industry on the worst-case scenario in relation to food preparations in the event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal.

Photo of George Eustice George Eustice The Minister of State, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Specific guidance for the food and drink sector is available at

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.