Independent Assessment Services

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 23rd May 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Marion Fellows Marion Fellows SNP Whip, Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Small Business, Enterprise and Innovation)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what the minimum training requirements are for auditors of Independent Assessment Service health assessment reports.

Photo of Justin Tomlinson Justin Tomlinson The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

Auditors of Independent Assessment Services health assessment reports are qualified health professionals who are registered with a professional body, with experience in PIP assessments.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.