Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

State Retirement Pensions: Reciprocal Arrangements

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 22nd May 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Nigel Evans Nigel Evans Conservative, Ribble Valley

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, pursuant to the Answer of 15 April 2019 to Question 242790 on State Retirement Pensions: Reciprocal Arrangements, which non-EU countries have made requests for reciprocal social security agreements with the UK since 1992.

Photo of Guy Opperman Guy Opperman The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

Requests for social security agreements may be raised in formal and informal meetings and correspondence at both ministerial and official level. The Department for Work and Pensions does not, as a matter of routine, maintain records of such requests.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No4 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.