Department for Work and Pensions: Immigration

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 14th May 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Paul Blomfield Paul Blomfield Shadow Minister (Exiting the European Union)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, if she will place in the Library, a copy of the Memorandum of Understanding between her Department and HMRC in relation to the EU Settlement Scheme.

Photo of Alok Sharma Alok Sharma The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs) regarding the EU Settlement Scheme have set out the information sharing arrangements between the Home Office and DWP, and separately, between the Home Office and HMRC. These are available at: Each department has direct arrangements with the Home Office, therefore there is no requirement for an MOU between DWP and HMRC.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.