Sheltered Housing: Older People

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 28th March 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Giles Watling Giles Watling Conservative, Clacton

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, whether his Department plans to introduce additional forms of tenure for older people in specialist housing-with-care settings.

Photo of Heather Wheeler Heather Wheeler Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

The Government currently does not have any plans to introduce other forms of tenure.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.