Buildings: Insulation

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 15th March 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve Reed Steve Reed Shadow Minister (Digital, Culture, Media and Sport) (Civil Society)

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, pursuant to the Answer of 11 March 2019 to Question 229147 on Buildings: Insulation, whether his Department plans to test standard class High-Pressure Laminate panels or fire-retardant High-Pressure Laminate panels.

Photo of Kit Malthouse Kit Malthouse Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

The independent expert panel have recommended that this test be carried out on a system incorporating a commonly used high pressure laminate panel which meets European Class B.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.