Cabinet Office

written question – answered on .

Alert me about debates like this

  • Political Parties: Finance

    To ask Her Majesty's Government what representations they have received from the Electoral Commission concerning the implementation of section 10 the Political Parties and Elections Act...

  • Elections: British Nationals Abroad

    To ask Her Majesty's Government what plans they have to extend the 15 year limit in which UK citizens living abroad can remain on UK constituency electoral registers and make donations to...

  • Brexit

    To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Young of Cookham on 13 March (HL14378), where in the public domain the information requested can be found.

  • Ministers: Correspondence

    To ask Her Majesty's Government whether there is guidance indicating the period within which ministers must answer correspondence from Members of Parliament and Peers; and if so, within what...