Terrorism: Northern Ireland

Northern Ireland Office written question – answered on 14th February 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Hain Lord Hain Labour

To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they have received a report from the Commissioner for Victims and Survivors for Northern Ireland about the provision of pensions for those who were severely physically injured in the Northern Ireland Troubles; and if so, what steps they intend to take in regard to that issue.

Photo of Lord Duncan of Springbank Lord Duncan of Springbank Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Northern Ireland Office), The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Scotland

The Secretary of State for Northern Ireland has commissioned advice on a victims’ pension from the Commissioner for Victims and Survivors for Northern Ireland. We have received some initial advice and look forward to receiving further advice in the near future, following which we will set out next steps.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.