Building Research Establishment

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 6th February 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve Reed Steve Reed Shadow Minister (Digital, Culture, Media and Sport) (Civil Society)

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, with reference to the conclusions of the report entitled, External Fire Spread – Part 1 Background research, published by the Building Research Establishment, if he will make an assessment of the appropriateness of that organisation continuing in its role as an advisory body to his Department on fire safety.

Photo of Kit Malthouse Kit Malthouse Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

Building Research Establishment Ltd are an independent research and consultancy organisation which my Department commissions from time to time. Consultancy services are commissioned by the Department in line with standard public procurement practice.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.