Department for Education

written question – answered on .

Alert me about debates like this

  • Children in Care

    To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they will take to reduce the number of children who are being (1) referred to, and (2) taken into, statutory care.

  • Alternative Education

    To ask Her Majesty's Government how many alternative education providers are registered in England; and how many (1) permanently excluded, and (2) other excluded pupils are in such provision.