Community Relations

Cabinet Office written question – answered on 30th January 2019.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Hodgson of Astley Abbotts Lord Hodgson of Astley Abbotts Conservative

To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they intend to establish a single ministerial post for integrating communities and civil engagement; and if so, when.

Photo of Lord Young of Cookham Lord Young of Cookham Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip), Lords Spokesperson (Cabinet Office)

The Secretary of State for Housing, Communities, and Local Government is responsible for communities and integration and the Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Sport and Civil Society is responsible for the Office for Civil Society.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.