Highways England currently has five improvement schemes on the A21 planned in the next six to twelve months:
- Resurfacing of A21 Moat Lane to A2100 Baldslow
- Resurfacing of A21 Sevenoaks Bypass – South Bound Onslip from A25 Westerham Road
- Resurfacing of A21 with A26 Slip Road, West Bound
- Resurfacing of A21 Hurst Green to Northbridge Street
- Repairs to A21 Riverhead structure
To inform decisions about investment schemes in the period 2020 to 2025, under the second Road Investment Strategy, the Government is using the evidence it has gathered about local priorities such as the A21. Those decisions will be confirmed in late 2019.