Toxic Shock Syndrome

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 3rd December 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Percy Andrew Percy Conservative, Brigg and Goole

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, what steps his Department is taking to raise awareness of the symptoms of toxic shock syndrome.

Photo of Jackie Doyle-Price Jackie Doyle-Price The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

Advice on toxic shock syndrome is available on the National Health Service website.

I am leading on women’s health and aim to raise awareness of women’s health issues.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No2 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.