Heroin: Medical Treatments

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 6th November 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Grahame Morris Grahame Morris Labour, Easington

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, if he will allocate funding to local authorities that plan to implement heroin assisted treatment.

Photo of Steve Brine Steve Brine The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

Local authorities are responsible for making decisions on how to spend their allocation of the public health grant based on the needs of their local population. Local authorities are responsible for commissioning drug treatment to meet those needs, including heroin assisted treatment services.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.