Government Departments: Contracts

Cabinet Office written question – answered on 6th November 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jon Trickett Jon Trickett Shadow Minister (Cabinet Office), Shadow Lord President of the Council

To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what proportion of SMEs contracted by central government to provide goods and services pay the living wage.

Photo of Oliver Dowden Oliver Dowden The Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office

This information is not held centrally.

The government is determined to ensure that everyone who is entitled to the National Minimum and Living Wage (NMW) receives it. Anyone who feels they have been unpaid NMW should contact the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) helpline on 0300 123 1100 or via the online complaints form at the following link:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.