Medical Treatments: Finance

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 6th November 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Ben Bradley Ben Bradley Conservative, Mansfield

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether healthcare charities will be able to submit evidence as part of the specialised commissioning relative prioritisation process later this year.

Photo of Steve Brine Steve Brine The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

Healthcare charities and other interested organisations have the opportunity to submit peer reviewed, published evidence, and to comment on draft clinical commissioning policies and service specifications that are being considered within the relative prioritisation process. They can do this either as a member of the policy working group, during stakeholder testing, or via a public consultation as per NHS England’s Specialised Commissioning Service Development Policy.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.