Health Services: Social Services

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 24th October 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Brendan O'Hara Brendan O'Hara Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Inclusive Society)

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether he has consulted people who require health and social care services on the impact on those sectors (a) throughout the UK and (b) in each of the four nations of the UK of leaving the EU.

Photo of Stephen Barclay Stephen Barclay Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care)

The Department has regular conversations with health and social care providers and users as well as with the devolved administrations to ensure an exit is delivered which works for the health and social care sector throughout the entire United Kingdom.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.