We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Local Government Finance: Wolverhampton

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 18th October 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Emma Reynolds Emma Reynolds Labour, Wolverhampton North East

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, what the total central government grant to City of Wolverhampton Council has been in each year since 2010.

Photo of Rishi Sunak Rishi Sunak Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

The totals of each local authority’s source of finance, including grants from central government, are reported in their General Fund Revenue Account outturn and capital account outturn returns to MHCLG.

These can be found for the years requested via following the links to individual local authority data from www.gov.uk/government/collections/local-authority-capital-expenditure-receipts-and-financing (‘RS revenue outturn summary’ data table) and from www.gov.uk/government/collections/local-authority-capital-expenditure-receipts-and-financing (Table 'B. Resources used to finance capital expenditure' in the ‘COR4’ data table).

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.