Community Relations: Finance

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 19th September 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Lord Ouseley Lord Ouseley Crossbench

To ask Her Majesty's Government what formula they use to determine the funding to be provided for integration initiatives in areas with higher levels of migration.

Photo of Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales, Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

Funding for integration initiatives supported through the Controlling Migration Fund and the Integrated Communities Innovation Fund is in response to the case made by the areas themselves about local need. Local need also informs the priorities set by the five Integration Areas named in the Integrated Communities Strategy Green Paper.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.