Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government

written question – answered on .

Alert me about debates like this

  • Disabled Facilities Grants

    To ask Her Majesty's Government why the findings of the independent review of the disabled facilities grant have not been published; whether they intend to publish it; and if so, when.

  • Change of Use

    To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of research conducted by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, Assessing the impacts of extending permitted development rights...