Students: Loans

Department for Education written question – answered on 4th September 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Angela Rayner Angela Rayner Shadow Secretary of State for Education

To ask the Secretary of State for Education, what Ministerial responsibility he has for the student loan book.

Photo of Sam Gyimah Sam Gyimah Minister of State (Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy) (Higher Education), Minister of State (Education)

Higher education policy in relation to England rests with the Secretary of State for Education. This includes policy on student finance, the student loan book and any sales thereof. The Secretary of State is supported in his ministerial responsibilities by the Minister of State for Universities, Science, Research and Innovation.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.