Employment and Support Allowance

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 4th September 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Stephen Timms Stephen Timms Labour, East Ham

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what plans she has to pay compensation to people who are in debt as a result of employment support allowance underpayments.

Photo of Sarah Newton Sarah Newton The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

We will be reviewing all those cases potentially affected and paying any arrears of past payments that are due. Our focus is on paying arrears to claimants in line with the primary legislation.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.