Gaza: Visits Abroad

Foreign and Commonwealth Office written question – answered on 3rd July 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Dan Carden Dan Carden Shadow Minister (International Development)

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, what steps his Department is taking to support and facilitate access of hon. Members to Gaza.

Photo of Alistair Burt Alistair Burt Minister of State (Department for International Development) (Jointly with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office), Minister of State (Foreign and Commonwealth Office) (Joint with the Department for International Development)

​The Foreign and Commonwealth Office advises against all travel to Gaza. Entry to, and exit from, Gaza can be very difficult. Permission to access Gaza is granted by either the Israeli or Egyptian authorities. Any specific request from Members of Parliament for assistance from the Government would be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.