Universal Credit: Telephone Services

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 3rd July 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Karen Lee Karen Lee Shadow Minister (Home Office) (Fire)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether he plans to implement a helpline number for hon. Members' constituency offices for casework inquiries relating to Universal Credit.

Photo of Alok Sharma Alok Sharma The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

I refer the Hon. Member to the answer provided to Question 6374 on 5 September 2017 by the then Minister of State for Employment, Damian Hinds.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.