Prince Harry: Marriage

Home Office written question – answered on 15th May 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Tommy Sheppard Tommy Sheppard Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Cabinet Office), Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Scotland), Shadow SNP Spokesperson (House of Lords)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, pursuant to the Answer of 18 April 2018 to question 135723, on Prince Harry: Marriage, whether Thames Valley Police have submitted an application to her Department for Special Grant funding for additional costs associated with policing the royal wedding.

Photo of Nick Hurd Nick Hurd The Minister of State, Home Department

The Home Office is working with Thames Valley Police to support the policing operation around the wedding of Prince Harry and Ms Markle. The Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner has not applied for Special Grant funding at this point, but any such application will be considered carefully.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.