Veterans: Post-traumatic Stress Disorder

Ministry of Defence written question – answered on 15th May 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jonathan Edwards Jonathan Edwards Shadow PC Spokesperson (Treasury), Shadow PC Spokesperson (Transport), Shadow PC Spokesperson (Foreign Intervention), Shadow PC Spokesperson (Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy)

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence, what the provision for reintegration into civilian life is for armed forces personnel who leave the forces in need of help for post traumatic stress.

Photo of Tobias Ellwood Tobias Ellwood The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Defence

I refer the hon. Member to the answer I gave on 26 March 2018 to Question 133430 to the hon. Member for Telford (Lucy Allan).

Armed Forces Mental Health Services (Word Document, 26.12 KB)

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.