Energy: Meters

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 4th April 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Steve McCabe Steve McCabe Labour, Birmingham, Selly Oak

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, pursuant to the Answer of 29 January to Question 124442 on Energy: Meters, which body is responsible for monitoring the compliance of energy companies with the waste duty of care legislation when the original manufacturer cannot be verified.

Photo of Therese Coffey Therese Coffey The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

The regulators for the duty of care are the Environment Agency in England, Natural Resources Wales in Wales and local authorities.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.