Universal Credit

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 20th March 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Roger Godsiff Roger Godsiff Labour, Birmingham, Hall Green

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what proportion of universal credit claims by heterosexual couples (a) with children and (b) without children who do not receive split payments are made to the female partner.

Photo of Alok Sharma Alok Sharma The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

The information requested is not available. The Department does not collect information on the sexual orientation of claimants.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.