Mental Health Services: Wirral

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 12th March 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Frank Field Frank Field Chair, Work and Pensions Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, how much additional funding his Department has allocated to (a) CAMHS and (b) other services for child mental health in Wirral.

Photo of Jackie Doyle-Price Jackie Doyle-Price The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

Figures showing expenditures for Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services in the Wirral alongside additional funding made available to meet the eating disorders access and waiting times standards set our within the Five Year Forward View for Mental Health are attached.

PQ131373 attached table (Word Document, 21.45 KB)

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.