Cabinet Office

written question – answered on .

Alert me about debates like this

  • Local Government: Elections

    To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they plan to allow EU citizens living in the UK to continue being able to vote in local elections after the UK leaves the EU.

  • Government Departments: Recruitment

    To ask Her Majesty's Government how much they have spent on recruitment consultants in (1) the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, (2) the Department for Exiting the European...