Mast Cell Activation Syndrome

Department of Health and Social Care written question – answered on 28th February 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Dame Cheryl Gillan Dame Cheryl Gillan Conservative, Chesham and Amersham

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, which (a) adult and (b) paediatric NHS hospitals receive Mast Cell Activation Syndrome patients with a GP referral.

Photo of Steve Brine Steve Brine The Parliamentary Under-Secretary for Health and Social Care

Care for patients with Mast Cell Activation Syndrome in an outpatient setting is provided by local allergy clinics, available in most hospitals. These services are commissioned locally by clinical commissioning groups.

A list of allergy clinics can be obtained from the British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology at:

The Royal College of Physician’s Improving Quality in Allergy Services scheme:

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.