Travellers: Caravan Sites

Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 22nd February 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Kate Green Kate Green Labour, Stretford and Urmston

To ask the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government, pursuant to the Answer of 2 February 2018 to Question 125090, what training planning inspectors tasked with examining development plan documents receive with regard to the assessment of the accommodation needs of Gypsies and Travellers.

Photo of Dominic Raab Dominic Raab Minister of State (Housing, Communities and Local Government)

Advice to Inspectors on examining assessments of gypsy and traveller accommodation needs within development plan documents is provided in the Inspector Training Manual and in Inspector training sessions.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No3 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.