Personal Independence Payment: Mental Health

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 7th February 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Marsha de Cordova Marsha de Cordova Shadow Minister (Work and Pensions) (Disabled People)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether there be an appeal process for personal independence payment claimants who believe they are entitled to back payments but are not contacted by her Department in the course of its review of all personal independence payment claims.

Photo of Sarah Newton Sarah Newton The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

I refer the Hon. Member to the statement made by myself, Official Report, 30 January 2018, Column 704.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.