Lancashire Constabulary: Finance

Home Office written question – answered on 12th January 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Nigel Evans Nigel Evans Conservative, Ribble Valley

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, when she plans to make a decision on whether to award Special Grant Funding for the Lancashire Constabulary to cover the costs of the anti-fracking protests in the area.

Photo of Nick Hurd Nick Hurd The Minister of State, Home Department

The Lancashire PCC has submitted an application for Special Grant funding for the costs of policing the anti-fracking protests in Lancashire. This is currently being reviewed by HMICFRS and a decision will be made in due course.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.