Rough Sleeping

Department for Communities and Local Government written question – answered on 13th December 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Alex Norris Alex Norris Labour/Co-operative, Nottingham North

To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, when providers will be able to bid for capital funding for move-on accommodation to tackle rough sleeping outside London.

Photo of Marcus Jones Marcus Jones Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Communities and Local Government) (Local Government)

The London based portion of the fund has been launched and is being administered by the Greater London Authority.

A programme for the rest of England is currently being developed. Further detail will be announced in due course.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.