Disability: Children

Department of Health written question – answered on 12th December 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Michael Fallon Michael Fallon Conservative, Sevenoaks

To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what steps he is taking to monitor the adequacy of health and social care service provision for disabled children in England.

Photo of Jackie Doyle-Price Jackie Doyle-Price The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

Health and social care services for disabled children are monitored by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and Ofsted respectively. In May 2016, Ofsted and the CQC began a five-year programme of joint inspections of all local areas on their effectiveness in jointly commissioning services for children and young people with special educational needs and disability.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.