Home Office written question – answered on 6th December 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Louise Haigh Louise Haigh Shadow Minister (Home Office) (Policing)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what representations she has received from police forces on the costs of policing fracking sites.

Photo of Nick Hurd Nick Hurd The Minister of State, Home Department

The Lancashire PCC has submitted an application for Special Grant funding for the costs of policing the anti-fracking protests in Lancashire; this is currently being reviewed.

The North Yorkshire PCC has also approached Home Office officials for information on how to apply for Special Grant funding; an application has not yet been received.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes2 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.