Personal Independence Payment

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered on 9th November 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Afzal Khan Afzal Khan Shadow Minister (Home Office) (Immigration)

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what guidance his Department has published to raise awareness of requesting a home assessment for personal independence payments applicants.

Photo of Penny Mordaunt Penny Mordaunt The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions, The Secretary of State for International Development

Consultations may potentially be carried out in a variety of locations and some will need to be carried out at a claimant’s home. Information relating to when a home consultation should be considered can be found in the PIP Assessment Guide which is publically available on

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.