Foreign and Commonwealth Office: Redundancy Pay

Foreign and Commonwealth Office written question – answered on 20th September 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Jon Trickett Jon Trickett Shadow Minister (Cabinet Office), Shadow Lord President of the Council

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, how much has been paid out to (a) men and (b) women who left his Department under exit schemes since 31 March 2016.

Photo of Alan Duncan Alan Duncan Minister of State

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office has not run any exit scheme for its UK based staff in the period since 31 March 2016.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.