EU Nationals: Immigration

Home Office written question – answered on 4th July 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Martyn Day Martyn Day Scottish National Party, Linlithgow and East Falkirk

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what plans she has to extend the Immigration Skills charge to EU citizens when the UK leaves the EU.

Photo of Brandon Lewis Brandon Lewis The Minister for Immigration

The arrangements which will apply to EU nationals seeking to work in the UK following the UK’s exit from the European Union have yet to be determined.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.