Minimum Wage: Care Homes

HM Treasury written question – answered on 26 April 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Barbara Keeley Barbara Keeley Shadow Minister (Mental Health and Social Care)

To ask Mr Chancellor of the Exchequer, which social care providers have been identified by HM Revenue and Customs as non-compliant with national minimum wage legislation; how much is owed in arrears by each such provider; to how many staff such arrears are owed; and what value of fines have been levied on care providers to date.

Photo of Jane Ellison Jane Ellison The Financial Secretary to the Treasury

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) do not comment on individual cases. Anyone who feels they have been underpaid National Minimum Wage or National Living Wage should contact the Acas helpline on 0300 123 1100. HMRC review all complaints that are referred to them.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.