Entry Clearances

Home Office written question – answered on 25th April 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Vicky Foxcroft Vicky Foxcroft Opposition Whip (Commons)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, if she will take steps to enable non-EEA applicants to be issued with a certificate of application.

Photo of Robert Goodwill Robert Goodwill The Minister for Immigration

Under Regulation 18(3) of the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016, non-EEA nationals who make a valid application for EEA documentation are already issued with a certificate of application.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.