Social Security Benefits: Medical Examinations

Department for Work and Pensions written question – answered at on 24 April 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of James Davies James Davies Conservative, Vale of Clwyd

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, whether a person assessed in an employment and support allowance or personal independence payment assessment is entitled to a copy of the LIMA or PIPAT computer file report created by the HCP during that process.

Photo of Penny Mordaunt Penny Mordaunt The Minister of State, Department for Work and Pensions

A claimant can at any time request a copy of their LIMA or PIPAT report from our Medical Services Provider or from DWP.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.