Government Chief Scientific Adviser

Department for International Trade written question – answered on 2nd March 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Dan Jarvis Dan Jarvis Labour, Barnsley Central

To ask the Secretary of State for International Trade, if he plans to appoint a Chief Science Adviser prior to the opening of negotiations on the UK leaving the EU.

Photo of Greg Hands Greg Hands The Minister of State, Department for International Trade

I refer the hon Member to the answer I gave on the 2 February to my hon Friend for South Basildon and East Thurrock, UIN 61710.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.