Overseas Students: EU Nationals

Home Office written question – answered on 2nd March 2017.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Martin Docherty Martin Docherty Shadow SNP Spokesperson (Voluntary Sector)

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what plans her Department has to develop a system for short-term study visas for EU citizens after the UK has left the EU.

Photo of Robert Goodwill Robert Goodwill The Minister for Immigration

We are working across Government to identify and develop options to shape our future immigration system.

Parliament will have an important role to play in this and we will ensure businesses and communities have the opportunity to contribute their views.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.