We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
The journal articles listed below became available after 2011 and were included in the Selective Internal Radiation Therapy evidence review undertaken by NHS England in 2013:
- Moreno-Luna LE, Yang JD, Sanchez W et al. Efficacy and safety of transarterial radioembolization versus chemoembolization in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 2012 Oct 24; ePub doi: 10.1007/s00270-012-0481-2.
- Iñarrairaegui M, Pardo F, Bilbao JI et al. Response to radioembolization with yttrium-90 resin microspheres may allow surgical treatment with curative intent and prolonged survival in previously unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma. Eur J Surg Oncol 2012; 38: 594–601.
- Xie F, Zang J, Guo X et al. Comparison of transcatheter arterial chemoembolization and microsphere embolization for treatment of unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma: a meta-analysis. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2012; 138: 455‒462.
- Sulpice L, Rayar M, Boucher E, Pracht M, Meunier B, Boudjema K. Treatment of recurrent intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma Br J Surg. 2012 Dec;99(12):1711-7.
- Hoffmann RT, Paprottka PM, Schön A et al. Transarterial hepatic yttrium-90 radioembolization in patients with unresectable intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: factors associated with prolonged survival. Cardiovasc Interv Radiol 2012; 35: 105–116.
- Bester L, Meteling B, Pocock N et al. Radioembolization versus standard care of hepatic metastases: Comparative retrospective cohort study of survival outcomes and adverse events in salvage patients. J Vasc Interv Radiol 2012; 23: 96–105.