Bovine Tuberculosis

Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 11th July 2016.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Laurence Robertson Laurence Robertson Chair, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, what assistance her Department is giving to landowners to facilitate the work of land agents in trial badger culls; and if she will make a statement.

Photo of George Eustice George Eustice The Minister of State, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

Communication with both landowners and land agents in their area is a matter for the cull companies. Natural England as licensing authority can provide advice to companies who have specific queries on matters relating to licencing requirements.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.